Thursday, February 24, 2011

They Are Calling For 2 to 4 inches of Snow

They are calling for more 2 to 4 inches of snow and it says that there's winter storm advisory today. I am spoiled in the mid 50's last week and now grrrhhh...so cold again. I never expect to have more snow again for I am sick and tired of it. I'm pretty much ready for spring and now 2 to 4 inches of snow is on the way, oh boy! Well, winter is season one of the weather here in US so I better enjoy myself so, I don't get bored for this another cold days. I wish if there's snow it's not so cold and I can go out and take some pictures around. Haha I bet it would not happen that snow is not cold. Well, that's the way it goes so I have to deal with it so my mood would not be destroy. Have a cold day to all!

No comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

The Designer In NE | Credits: Thecherrygrocery.multiply.com - Re-edited by MB | Dandy Dandilion Template by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates